Ed Lee has asked:

"So there's a variety of ways to develop the list of Event Types lists - the
key thing is to ensure that they work together, adopt a common structure,
and don't conflict in points of detail. If this sounds like a priority to be
tackled now, then can I suggest that this discussion transfers to the FISH
list?"

That is fine by me except I also asked recently whether SMRs were interested in a mechanism to help them to implement these and other standards. So far there has been very little response to this - so can I have some reaction please?

Paul

This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended only for the recipient(s) named above.  It may contain confidential or privileged information and should not be read, copied or otherwise used by any other person unless express permission is given.  If you are not a named recipient, please contact the sender and delete the e-mail from your system. It is the recipient's responsibility to ensure that appropriate measures are in place to check for software viruses.