ALGAO Event Type Terminology

Dear All
As posted last week, pending their placement on the forthcoming revised FISH web site, the ALGAO Event lists have been placed in the FISH list archive. The last of these, ALGAO FINAL OUTCOME LIST, can be accessed at:

<http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/files/FISH/ALGAOFinalOutcomeLUT_1.htm>

As this is in HTML format anyone with a modern PC should be able to read the file, however, it may not be possible to successfully download it by email. Anyone who has email but not web access can get in touch with me and I'll send it as an attachment.

Nigel Pratt
FISH Convenor

This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended only for the recipient(s) named above.  It may contain confidential or privileged information and should not be read, copied or otherwise used by any other person unless express permission is given.  If you are not a named recipient, please contact the sender and delete the e-mail from your system. It is the recipient's responsibility to ensure that appropriate measures are in place to check for software viruses.