Neil - Sorry for delay on this, I am drip-feeding it.  Clearly people want
to `think'.  It has cleared two consultations here and is now with the head
of policy for editing, so I am less panicked.  I have promised someone else
that I will respond to the list when I have received the considered (or
knee-jerk) responses from those who have requested copies, which  includes
yourself.  I will then run it past Mike Coupe and other seniors at EH, who
are aware of the underlying concepts through the recent Historic Environment
review. - Brian

 <<Archaeology local plan 1a.doc>>