Vacancy Notification - Senior Geo-Environmental Engineer/Project Manager,
Based North-West UK

Our prestigious client, the UK office of a European consultancy, is
looking to recruit a Geo-Environmental engineer with 2-5 years' experience
within the contaminated land/brownfield investigations arena to fulfil a
senior engineer/project manager position created by expansion within the
division. The post will involve provision of day to day support to the
divisional manager, therefore experience of various stages of project life
and team support/management is required. Suitable candidates will have a
strong technical background, with experience of aspects of both Geo-
environmental and Geo-technical engineering, including specifically:

-Site Investigations e.g. slope stability, landfill investigation, ground
gas investigation -Design Experience e.g. remedial works design resulting
from slope stability and ground gas investigations, foundation design,
landfill design -Experience of any aspects of mining studies -Experience
of completing interpretive report writing and desk studies to schedule and
within budget

Due to the nature of the projects involved, experience in the
investigation and reclamation of sites for both residential and commercial
developments, along with some related ground modelling experience, is
essential for the role.

In return for the above qualities and experience, our client offers
excellent support from the market leaders within their chosen speciality,
coupled with a friendly, team-orientated working environment. Remuneration
is commensurate with the skills and experience brought to the role but
will certainly be very competitive.

For further information please e-mail, including a full CV if possible, to
[log in to unmask], marked FAO Chris. Alternatively telephone 01626
367341.

Please note, if this particular vacancy is not directly relevant to
yourself, we have a selection of vacancies available across a range of
industry sectors within the Environmental/Engineering industries, and
speculative CV's are always welcome. Please forward these as above, to