From: Gunilla Häkli [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: vrijdag 1 februari 2002 10:50
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Sutherland Report

Hello!

There is a big gap in the EDC collection of the University of Helsinki.
The "Peter Sutherland Report " is missing. If somebody could be so kind
to send us a copy (photocopy or spare copy) we would be very happy,
indeed:

The Internal market after 1992 : meeting the challenge : report to the
EEC Commission / by the High Level Group on the Operation
of Internal Market ; members of the group: Peter Sutherland (chairman).
Brussels, 1992

We are even willing to pay for it!

Best regards and thanks

Gunilla Hakli