----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask]>Alexis Woolley
To: [log in to unmask]>Catherine Webb
Sent: 04 February 2002 08:59

Dear Catherine

I enclose all the EU flag answers I saved - though I did receive others that I haven't saved.

Alexis Woolley
Policy Officer (Information & Development)
European & International Unit
Corporate Services Department
City of Edinburgh Council
12 St Giles Street
Edinburgh EH1 1PT
Scotland - UK
tel: + 44 (0)131 469 3829
fax: + 44 (0)131 469 3933
e-mail: [log in to unmask]

In my search for an electronic manipulable version of the EU flag I have learned of a very useful site at http://www.flags.net.

Once you have found the flag you want, right click once on the image and select 'copy'. The flag is then pasted to your PC's Clipboard and you can paste it into an MSWord or PowerPoint document in the normal way. If, once the image is in your document, you wish to resize or move it, left click on it once to outline it with little squares and manipulate it in the normal way.