Hi

Further to a number of recent enquiries, I thought it might be helpful to
draw attention to some of the opportunities for funding PhD candidates
(UK/EU and international). Details are available at...

http://www.leeds.ac.uk/rds/rp-schol.htm

In particular, there is an imminent deadline for applications relating to
the Baines Crockatt and Rutson Scholarship. This is a competitive scheme
with only one place awarded across all faculties in the University but may
be of interest to suitably qualified candidates. Details at...

http://www.leeds.ac.uk/rds/s-xtinfo.htm#baines

Hope that answers the various queries I have received.

Best Wishes

Mark Priestley
Centre for Disability Studies
University of Leeds