Sir,

I am N.Rama Krishna, working for a magazine called "CASE FOLIO" from the
Institute of Chartered  Financial Analysts of India(ICFAI), India.

The magazine focusses on  thought provoking case studies covering different
areas of management. The magazine caters to the needs of all management
students and faculty along with executives, managers and practitioners
working in various areas of management to upgrade their knowledge and
decision making skills.

The magazine is already in its sixth issue and as we progress, we are
planning to have analysis for the case studies being published in the
magazine by both academecia and industry people across the globe who are
working in different areas of management to bring in different perspectives
to the case studies. We also  would like to have situational case studies
not exceeding five pages written excluvisely for our magazine.

In this regard I would like you to send your consent of inclination for
contribution of your works on a regular basis for the magazine. Waiting for
your positive reply. For information regarding various publications of our
institute please refer to the web site:www.icfaipress.org

Thanking you for your time,
N.Rama Krishna,
Research Associate, ICFAI.