Seija et al:

We here at the Univrsity of California at Berkeley, USA, are starting
a "grass roots" community group to meet every month, every other
month, we're not sure of individuals working in and/or concerned with
quality of care in nursins homes.  Our object is to exchange ideas,
problems, successes regarding quality.  I will be the staff person to
this group, and will take copious notes (I hope!) at each meeting,
and would be more than willing to share these with this group if
anyone/everyone is interested.

Best,

Diane Driver

At 6:30 PM +0200 2/13/02, Seija Muurinen wrote:
>Hello!
>I am looking for new studies on the quality of care in nursing
>homes? E.g. opinions of clients (patients, relatives) or staff about
>the structure, process or outcomes of care. I will be thankful for
>any help.
>Seija Muurinen

>puh: 050 - 53 896 33

This email is from:
Diane Driver, Ph.D., Academic Coordinator
University of California, Berkeley
Resource Center on Aging
Voice:   (510) 643-6427
Email:   [log in to unmask]