eBooks Hi everyone

To add to what Paul Bailey has posted, eMedicine.com's eBooks are Palm OS compatible including an impressive Emergency Medicine text (very comprehensive but uses a lot of memory). Furthermore, I would direct people to handheldmed.com which also boasts some excellent texts such as The Physicians' Drug Handbook and Emergency Medicine and Critical care books. I have just subscribed to PEPID (Portable Emergency Physician Information Database) from acep.org which appears to be the most comprehensive Emerg Med eBook available at present. I'll let you know what it's like soon,

Cheers,

Ronan O Sullivan
St. James's Hospital
Dublin