  From: [log in to unmask]
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Monday, February 11, 2002 08:14
  Subject: Red Bull

  I have a feeling this subject might have come up a while ago but cannot remember the details. We know red bull contains caffeine and taurine but does anyone have any experience of it causing fitting in a patient?
  We had a 19 year old lad who occasionally binges on it and then fits - we cannot get him to admit to any other substances though I am suspicious.
  Ideas gratefully received
  Louise Roberts
  T Wells

  PS Thank you all for help re mobile team insurance issues.