What do people call the transient "grey out" that nearly every one seems to
have if you get a blow to the head.
Patients almost always say they were KO'ed for a few seconds if given tha option,
and the keener SHO's fill the beds with them for me to see the next morning.
What they seem so describe is a fading of alertness which I have heard (and
stolen the description) called being knocked into fairy land. Obviously you
have to be careful who you use the description with!
This transient "grey out" seems benign, does any one have any proof either way?