Not seen fitting so far with red bull, but I have seen Angio-oedema with it with
quite severe airway compromise.
Adrenaline did the trick but he had a hell of a tachycardia!

>Louise,
>A couple of years ago as a Paramedic in Berkshire I took in a 17 year >old
lad who had been drinking Red Bull continually for 4 -5 hours. He >had been
working for the first time with his brother as a roadie for a >band in a nightclub.His
brother had been keeping a close eye on him all >evening - there was no evidence
of drugs or alcohol, and no known >medical problems. He was suffering repeat
violent fits of 3-4 minutes >duration, and had no history of fitting. He responded
well to IV >Diazepam. On admission to the Royal Berkshire hospital in Reading
he was >found to be severely Hyperglycaemic, which was believed to be the cause