In my time subscribing to lis-pub-libs I do not remember a subject
engendering so many 'e' mails in such a short time as the great date stamp
debate. Is the fact it is Friday afternoon something to do with this?

I was trying to think of a new slant on it such as a stamp made out of a
date(or a fig) but that sounded somewhat impractical so perhaps I will do a
mass delete and try and finish my latest bid for funding to NDC (New date
stamps for Communities.)

Have a nice weekend

Alan

Alan Issler
Community & Development Manager
Brighton Library
Vantage Point
New England Street
Brighton BN1 2GW
tel:01273-296948
fax:01273-296976
'e' mail: [log in to unmask]

Notice to recipient:
The information contained in this electronic mail message is intended only
for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain
information which is privileged and confidential, the disclosure of which
is prohibited by law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, please note that any dissemination, distribution or copying of
this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
communication in error please notify the sender immediately.  Thank you in
anticipation of your co-operation.

You can visit our website at http://www.brighton-hove.gov.uk