Absolutely correct - well done.  Unfortunately we are now completely out
of members of staff to give you, better luck next time.

Does anyone know if straw poles are related to stench poles in any way ?

Chris

In message <6602E242C9F6D311903500A0C96B40880131392D@AYSRV09>, Wise,
Julia <[log in to unmask]> writes

visit our website at www.cpat.org.uk