Many thanks to all who have offered assistance thus far.  I must admit, however, that staying up too late last night induced not only fatigue but an error in the title of the poem that interests me.  It is:  "An Callisten" (NOT "Am Callisten").  I also will provide here the first four lines:

Hier will ich um Callisten klagen,
Hier in dem Schooss der Nacht allein!
Hier darf ein Auge Thraenen wagen,
Dem Tage mit Verraethern draeun.

I hope this clarifies what I heedlessly made confusing.  I received many helpful suggestions as to how to proceed.  If I discover the identify of this Calliste, I will communicate it to the list.

Alles gute,
James Parsons
Professor of Music History