Dear Maria,

Hope you're well.

The European Construction Industry Federation publish "Construction activity in Europe".  Their web site at http://www.fiec.org/main.html
details its contents: "Each country is analysed individually and Europe as a whole under the following headings : Overview ( General
economic situation, General economic policy, Government policies in relation to the construction industry ), Overall construction activity,
Housebuilding, Non-residential building, Civil engineering, Rehabilitation and maintenance of residential buildings, Construction abroad,
Employment. The data are given over a period of 10 years. Forecasts are made for up to one year."

The web site also has some downloadable information and includes a very concise statistical overview of the industry (click on "The
Sector").

The "Panorma of European Buisness" (available here and at Hull public library) includes some detailed data on "construction and real
estate".

Hope this helps

Regards

Peter Gledhill
South Yorkshire European Information Centre
Sheffield Hallam University
Learning Centre
City Campus
Howard Street