Hi
I enclose are details of the forthcoming Postgrad Criminology Conference and we confirm that there are bursaries available.

Attached you will find a letter of explanation that is to be sent to heads of departments and a poster.

I would be grateful if you would print out tons of posters and spread them all around.

Furthermore we need you to generate loads of applications and we expect you all do a paper - now that your experts:) And,

Would any of you like to organise a workshop of one hour - to be around being a postgrad:( Remember the CV. It can look good!

Emma and Kirsty we have your application form and all is ok, we will be in touch.

Remember its on a first come first served basis so act now and print off those posters!
Regards
Bob