I'm interested in trying to find some more educational videos for A&E teaching. What follows are some of the videos that I have used in the past. Do you have details of any others?

TEACHING VIDEOS

1. Injured Eye at First Hand
by Mr Nilhil Kaushik, Wrexham Medical Institute.  Running time 26 mins.
Croesnewydd Rd, Wrexham, Clwyd, North Wales

2. Head Injuries, the First Hour
by Teaching Support and Media Services. Running time 27 mins.
University of Southampton, Highfield, Southampton, SO17 1BJ
Tel: 01703 796563

3. Under Pressure.  Managing Decompression Illness.
Produced by the Ministry of Defence, SSVC, A3902. Running time 42
mins.

4. Ice Cold War.  Local Cold Injury.
Produced by the Ministry of Defence, A3942.  Running time 32 mins.

5. The Obstructed Airway.
Produced by the Ministry of Defence, SSVC, A3888.  Running time 40
mins.
The Services Sound and Vision Corporation, Chalfont
Grove, Gerrards Cross, Bucks SL9 8TN  Tel: 01494 874461

6. Accident and Emergency Suturing
by Ethicon Limited, EV28.

7. Intra-osseous Infusion in Paediatrics.
by Cook Critical Care.

8. Cricothyrotomy Catheter Set Use.
By Cook Critical Care.

9. Burns Video - distributed by Smith & Nephew

10. Management of Spontaneous Pneumothorax - Portex
Tel 01303 260551

11. Seldinger Chest Drainage  - Portex
Tel: 01303 260551

Ray McGlone

A&E Consultant
Royal Lancaster Infirmary / Westmorland General Hospital