Dear Ingrid,

You can read : Patou-Mathis M. "Archeozoological Analysis of the Middle
Paleolithic Fauna from selected levels of Kabazi II" in The Middle
Paleolithic of Western Crimea, Vol. 2  (V.P. Chabaï and K. Monigal), 1999,
Liège, ERAUL 87. (kill/butchery site of Equus hydruntinus)
Yours
Dr Marylène Patou-Mathis
I.P.H., 1 rue René Panhard
75013 Paris France