I have been told that Sigma plot v.4 does this.  haven't tried it myself tho'.  regards, poly

Polydora Baker
Zooarchaeologist
English Heritage
Centre for Archaeology
Fort Cumberland
Fort Cumberland Road
Eastney
Portsmouth
PO4 9LD

direct tel:  02392 856 774
fax:  02392 856 701

>>> Nerissa Russell <[log in to unmask]> 02/15 3:56 pm >>>
>Once again, a software question. Does anybody know of an easy way to
>produce tripolar graphs on the computer?
>
>Ede

DeltaGraph is the program I use for this purpose.  I would be happy
to learn of others.

--

Nerissa Russell
Assistant Professor

This e-mail is intended solely for the above-mentioned recipient
and it may contain confidential or privileged information. If you
have received it in error, please notify us immediately and delete
the e-mail. You must not copy, distribute, disclose or take any
action in reliance on it.

English Heritage
Telephone 020 7973 3000
Facsimile 020 7973 3001