Dear Colleagues,
We are working right now with some bone remains taken from a historical
site in Old Havana, which was apparently at one time a slaughterhouse,
and we are very interested in studying livestock bone measurements.
Unfortunately, we do not have access to materials relevent to this
topic.
We would like to request your help in sending us some of the works on
this subject. We are particulary interested in the work of A . von den
Driesch:
A guide to the measurement of animal bones from archaeological sities.
Peabody Museum Bulletin 1. Cambridge , Mass., Harward University,1976.
Any help you can give would be very much appreciated.
Thanks,

José M. Torres Pico
Gabinete de Arqueología
Oficina del Historiador de la Ciudad