That's an exhaustive list of topics.  Something that you might consider
adding is the study of bones while they are still in the ground.  We
tend to begin our analysis once we have a sample of bones on the bench,
but there can be useful information to be gained about deposit
formation  by noting the density, disposition, matrix and so on of the
bones when they are first encountered during excavation.

Terry O'Connor