Dear Folks,
In regard to the medullary bone: we need to recall that pheasants
would be seasonal breeders (unlike domesticated chickens) so the
medullary bone would only be present in springtime.
best wishes, Anne

--
Anne Pike-Tay
Acting Director of the Environmental Studies Program &

email: [log in to unmask]
voice: 845-437-5430 (Environ.Stds), 845-437-5505 (Anthro.)