Hi all,
I'm putting together a proposal to convert our website to use css and xhtml (including for layout) to improve accessibility and move away form having to maintain a separate text-only site (the site currently uses tables for layout). I'd be very interested to hear any experiences of such a conversion - timescales, problems, internal/external resistance to the changes, etc. so I know what to anticipate! Is anyone else going down this route to comply with accessibility legislation? I've done lots of general research, but am interested in experience/views form inside the education sector.
Many thanks in advance!
Michelle