We are using Netscape 4.7 with Win95 throughout the London Institute
with no plans to upgrade for at least another year. Probably switching
to Win2000, IE for browsing and Netscape Messenger for email.

As much as I would like to make my life and other web developer's lives
easier, the widespread use of NS 4.7 is still a fact. Perhaps if more
organisations upgrade their sites, the others will eventually be
motivated to upgrade. I remember the same scenario with NS 3 4 years
ago.

--
Ben Parish
Webmaster