Hi Bob
  At last year's event it was pointed out that many students are now
using such facilities, either for their social activities or for study
purposes.  There is a danger that we will miss out on the pros and cons
of such services if we fail to use them.  On the final day last year we
agreed that for this year's event we will try this type of service.
  If we feel that it provides useful services, we could, for example,
encourage JISCmail to deploy them.

Brian (who uses the ad-supported version of Opera).

Brian Kelly
UK Web Focus
UKOLN
University of Bath