Gareth,

All questions that I would quite like to know answers to at the moment.
 We definitely see the need for this and will be starting to look
seriously at the different products available in the next month with a
view to purchasing (if we buy a commercial product) in September.  Other
options obviously include build our own or look at some of the open
source options available.  From our investigations so far, it seems
likely that a large element of self build needs to be factored in even
when looking at "off the shelf" systems

I would be very interested to hear about any institutions who have
purchased an "off the shelf" product and the experience they've had,
especially regarding the levels of customisation required.  Equally
interested in hearing from those who have gone the DIY route.

Something else that is bothering a lot of people here is how document
management sits next to CMS.

Tony Scott

>I know this topic will almost surely come up at this years Web
Managers