Sarah,

> Sadly, I think
> it's sometimes the case that senior managers respond better to 'expert
> opinion' from consultants than from their own people.

Only 'sometimes'? It's long been the norm here :-(

Thank you for your succinct comments on the issue of 'information
architecture. I'll save them to use as 'external expert opinion' next time
I'm not believed here!.
--
Sheila Thomas        [log in to unmask]
Web Manager at TWI

The information in this e-mail is confidential, and may be legally privileged.  It is intended only for the person(s) specified in the above address.  Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised, and any disclosure, copying, distribution or other use of this e-mail is prohibited and may be unlawful.  We will not under any circumstances have any responsibility or liability arising out of or in connection with any unauthorised use of this e-mail.  Please inform us if this message has gone astray before deleting it.

Please note that all e-mail is monitored.

When sending e-mails to TWI, please help us by including your name, company, and details in your e-mail signature.

For further information about TWI, please visit http://www.twi.co.uk

This message has been checked for all known viruses by UUNET delivered
http://www.uk.uu.net/products/security/virus/