Hi,

I know from previous discussions on this list (and on WEB-SUPPORT) that
*some* Universities are using Zope as their Content Management System. Could
I ask those of you using it to reply to me telling me [a] whether your Zope
server is supported internally (within your institution) or whether you have
a support contract with one of the companies offering Zope consultancy, and
[b] whether you are using the CMF product or just 'plain vanilla Zope'?

We are developing a site in CMF and are concerned about support issues as
the CMF 'product' seems a nightmare to support!

Sally Owens
Web Communications Officer
Oxford Brookes Uni.