That's interesting, I didn't know about that at all, and I was happily
using two Yahoo email accounts without realising they'd changed my
marketing preferences.

To be fair to Yahoo, I haven't noticed any increase in spam.  So, I can't
see that it's that much of a problem.  In fact, I only get about one piece
of spam a week, it's never anything obscene (unlike hotmail) and I'm sure
the spam I do get originates from my signing up with other service
somewhere.

Kat