We have been approached by the China Business Network who are asking if we
want to pay money to be included in some kind of education portal based in
China. They're asking 5k a year for translating some of our pages into
Chinese plus including links to our site from theirs. In a nutshell.

The site is at: http://www.chuguo.org.cn/

I was wondering if anyone else out there has heard from these guys and
also whether anyone knows how easy it is for Chinese students to access
UK web sites (language issues notwithstanding). The Business Network
people seem to suggest that Chinese students would find it hard/expensive
to access our site and I'm interested to know whether if that is the case.

Any help appreciated, as ever ...

Nicola

Nicola Rogers                   Tel:    44 (0)1223 766809
WWW Editorial Officer           WWW:    http://www.admin.cam.ac.uk/
University of Cambridge         Email:  [log in to unmask]