Hi Guys,

I have just recieved an email advertising this site :

http://www.u-sell-textbooks.co.uk/

Great idea (although slightly blowing my own trumpet we are one step ahead of him on our intranet) but he has used logo's from every University in the UK - is this a copy right thing ?  What does everybody think ?  Is there some sort of misrepresentation going on here - as in he does not represent UCC at all, but his site may make people think he does - am I being paranoid ? (should I get out more ?)

Cheers,

Matt.

Matthew Argyle
Internet Manager