On Thu, 10 Jan 2002, Jeremy Harmer wrote:

> Today we have been offered the chance to make an offer to buy
> leeds-university.co.uk, and I notice he's advertising a number of other
> xxx-university.co.uk domains for sale.

Don't quote me on this, but I think if this person ever tried to use that
url you could probably sue them for passing off. So no need to give in to
bribery. We looked into this a while ago and bought a number of non ac.uk
domains as a result, but you can't cover all of them.

Kriss

Web Coordinator         Stables S010     Tel: (01904) 434682 Fax: 434466
University of York, UK  9-5.15, Mon-Fri  http://www.york.ac.uk/coord/