I must admit to feeling uncomfortable with the idea of mixing serif and
sans-serif fonts in the same specifier, especially if the fonts are to be
used in larger amounts of body text. Using those sans-serif fonts could lead
to readability problems. I forget the research in question (but its probably
quite easy to find on the web somwhere), but there is experimental evidence
to back up that premise.

Darren Stephens
Centre for Internet Computing
University of Hull Scarborough Campus