Stephen,
We introduced Blackboard into the City of Sunderland College in January 2001
as apilot scheme, and have since begun the full roll-out college wide. We have
also shared our experiences with colleagues in FE and HE during that time. We
would be more than happy for you to visit us and speak to the sort of
personnel you mention in your e-mail. If you would like to come and see the
use we make of our VLE then please contact me by e-mail of tel. 0191 5116153.
Regards,
merv stapleton
e-learning manager