-----Original Message-----
From: Anne Trefethen [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 14 November 2002 15:05
Cc: 'Andrea Grainger'; Anne Trefethen

Dear e-Science Colleagues

This is a reminder to sign up for the Grid Security Workshop to be held at NeSC on December 5th and 6th.  A draft agenda will shortly be on the web site at http://umbriel.dcs.gla.ac.uk/NeSC/general/esi/events/126/.

Please note there are two periods of the agenda, on the first day, left open for presentations from projects on  security requirements and solutions to date.  We have in mind a 5-10 presentation with two or three overheads for each project.  Given time constraints, we will be unable to hear from all projects and so may need to be selective.  If your project would like to give a presentation please email me directly to be included in the agenda.

Suggested reading for the workshop is A Rough Guide to Grid Security, available from http://umbriel.dcs.gla.ac.uk/NeSC/general/esi/events/126/.

See you in December!

                                 anne

   Dr Anne E Trefethen
   Deputy Director
   e-Science Core Programme
   DTI
   Tel:  +44 1793 444284
   Fax: +44 1793 444456

Internet communications are not secure and therefore EPSRC does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the EPSRC unless specifically stated.
All EPSRC staff can be contacted using Email addresses with the following format: [log in to unmask]