Subject: Looking for Used Cars Dealers
24th Sept 2002

Dear Sir / Madam

We are a Singapore based company dealing in Quality Used Cars and looking for Dealers in countries that is Right Hand Drive.

Take a look at the quality of our cars below, click on the Number Plate beside the price to see photo fo the car.

The Official Site of BMW Cars

http://www.bmw.com

BMW

318i 1993 4DR 100,000 SBZ 1634D $  3,500.00

BMW

320i 1993 4DR  120,391 SBV 9395L $  3,500.00

BMW

320i COUPE 1993 2 DR   283,259 SBY 1547C  $  3,500.00

BMW

520i 1994 4DR  43,977 SCF 6120E $  4,500.00

BMW

730I 1993 4DR    282,000 SBV4349D  $  5,000.00

Singapore is a good place to buy used cars as it is a small island where new cars are most expensive in the world and therefore the owners make sure to take good care of their cars, mileages are low and engines is in good working condition.

However, due to government policy all cars most be scrapped after 10 years or earlier.   However, as these cars are too good to be scrapped, we would like to re-export them to new owners who can enjoy these cars at very good prices.

We export these cars to many places such as Sri Lanka, Mauritius, New Zealand, Fuji, England and Africa, some are sold to other countries as replacement parts.

Buying from us is easy: we will do all the paper work for you upon your order via email, fax or phone call to any of our offices.

We hold stocks for many different brands and models, all in very good conditions.

Get in touch with us now while these good cars are available or check us out at our web site at http://www.ajseven.com for our Stocks Lists and Photography of our cars.

Study our FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) page that  offers immediate answers to frequntly ask questions at http://www.ajseven.com/faq.htm.

Lastly do check out our Distributorship Program.

Thank you.

Yours Sincerely
For Asian Joint (Seven) Import & Export
James Hee
Director

Web Site: http://www.ajseven.com

Singapore:
203A Upper Thomson Road
 Singapore 574370
Tel: +65 6475 9280
Fax: +65 6234 1355
USA Liaison Office:
California
USA
Tel: +1-530-685-9323
Fax: +1-209-927-3911

Important Removal Notice
  • This ad is being sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill:  SECTION 301. REQUIREMENTS RELATING TO TRANSMISSIONS OF UNSOLICITED COMMERCIAL ELECTRONIC MAIL. Per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618,
  • Special cares have been taken to send this Ad only to related companies.  We do apologies if this Ad is unrelated to you.
  • Further transmissions to you by the sender of this email may be stopped at no cost to you by sending a reply to this email address with the word " remove " in the subject line.