Dear Dr Tito

Thank you very much for your interest to help me.  Could I have the email address of your colleague so I can contact her and ask for a copy of her article?  I would also be very thankful and gratful if you could send me just the figure page of Dr. Monniot's reference for the difference between Symplegma viride and S.rubra.

My regards and best wishes to you from Egypt.

Gibreel