Call for Papers: Elementary and Secondary Education

This message is being cross-posted; please excuse duplication.

The Academic Exchange Quarterly, an independent, peer-reviewed journal,
includes articles on all aspects of elementary and secondary education on an
ongoing basis.  The following link provides complete submission guidelines.
Special attention is paid to studies and articles concentrating on policy
issues, the impact of high-stakes testing on pedagogy, and best practices in
the classroom.  Additionally, we seek articles and studies focusing on the
history and philosophy of education as it impacts grades K-12.

<http://rapidintellect.com/AEQweb/ontsec.htm>

        1.      We publish per issue more refereed articles than any other
journal: 32 articles or more <http://rapidintellect.com/AEQweb/redpast.htm>
versus 3--7 by most other journals.
        2.      Our double-blind-peer-reviewed process assures impartiality
and access to all without required publishing fees.
<http://rapidintellect.com/AEQweb/rufen1.htm>
        3.      Journal's independent status assures submission acceptance
rate <http://rapidintellect.com/AEQweb/redak02.htm> to be based on merit and
not favor, bias, or personal preference.
        4.      We bring examples of the finest teaching practice from
all-around-the-world. <http://rapidintellect.com/AEQweb/indekg.htm>
        5.      Published articles have the following audience. Print
journal: <http://rapidintellect.com/AEQweb/log100.htm> 23, 000+ readers.
Electronic version: hundreds of thousand potential readers, available
world-wide from Gale Group.
Thanks for considering AEQ for your academic papers.

Roger Passman, Ed.D.
Northeastern Illinois University
Teacher Education
5500 N St Louis / CLS 2057
Chicago, IL 60625

(773) 442-5354
(773) 220-6230 (Mobile)
(773) 262-9837 (Fax)
Contact me at: <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Academic Exchange Quarterly
Elementary and Secondary Education Feature Editor
Academic Exchange Quarterly--My Home Page
<http://rapidintellect.com/AEQweb/edprpa.htm>

When submitting a paper to AEQ, be sure to follow the submission guidelines
<http://rapidintellect.com/AEQweb/rufen1.htm> or the paper will not be
considered for review,

Any philosophy that can be put in a nutshell, belongs in one!
                                                                Hillary
Putnam