Dear Rose,

> I would like to
> calculate the voxel size of the activated area.

I guess, you mean the cluster size and not the voxel size.
The voxel size is fixed and defined during the normalisation procedure and
could be checked, using the 'Display' option.
What you mean, I guess, is the size of the activated area. This is the
number of voxels, which are printed in your results table in the column
'k_E'. (By the way, to get this table, you have to press the 'Volume' or
'Cluster' button on the left).
The volume of that area is therefore (cluster size) * (voxel size).
If you are unsure, which cluster is on which position within the
'glasbrain', you can 'click' onto the coordinates and the red marker will
jump into the selected cluster.

Good luck,

Karsten

----------------------------------