Sorry if this is a little off topic but I assume there will be some
Cogent users using this list.

I have a version of Cogent2000 v1.22 and I would like to use it to
display movies at a display rate of 30Hz.

I initially assumed that the best way to do this was to load each frame
seperately display it and use the waituntil command (incrementing 33
each time) to time the display of the images. However, Cogent does not
appear to be able to display the images at the required rate  (I assume
this is due to command line overheads).

Therefore does anyone have any idea if it is possible to use cogent to
display movies?

My computer is a laptop running at 1GHz, with 248MBytes of RAM is this
the limiting factor?

Thanks for your help.

Dave Brennan