Hi Giuseppe,

For some time Dr Krish Singh has (with permission) been distributing
this brain set along with his excellent BrainTools software
(http://www.aston.ac.uk/~singhkd).
The brain is pre-segmented (by Dr Steve Smith's brain extraction
utility "bet") and can be used (with BrainTools) to render SPM
activations.

Have you compared the results or your painstaking travails with this
dataset?

Yours,

Jon.

Jonathan Brooks Ph.D. (Research Fellow)
Magnetic Resonance and Image Analysis Research Centre
University of Liverpool, Pembroke Place, L69 3BX, UK
tel: +44 151 794 5629      fax: +44 151 794 5635