Hi everyone.

I'm two years through a full-time PhD at Lancaster University. My research is trying to hold a conversation between feminist theology/spirituality and the spirituality/faith of working class church-going women in the east end of Newcastle upon Tyne, where I live.

I'm also an Anglican priest and do some spiritual directing, some vocations work and have a parish base for Sunday duties. Living so far away from my University it's hard to feel part of a post-grad community so I'm looking forward to discussions on this list.

Ellen