From: Tom Hope [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 01 May 2002 13:28
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Introduction: Peter McGrail

Hi Peter!

Well done on getting towards the home straight! :)  I understand entirely what you mean about other tasks interferring.... grr...  I'm full time and yet still a whole bunch of things crop up.

Your research sounds interesting.  Re your comment: . "Makes writing up of the fieldwork very challenging - at times having to 'write myself in' as people reacted/responded to me.  " I'm interested why this makes the writing up of your fieldwork challenging.  Are you using these exchanges as part of your analysis?  I'm also using participant observation.

All the best,
Tom

---

Tom Hope