Accessible Curricula: Good Practice For All
Monday 8 July 2002
ORT House Conference Centre, London

As part of the widening participation agenda, this workshop aims to develop a level of awareness among staff and educational developers of the importance and implications of the new disability legislation to ensure good learning for all students. We hope it will also encourage colleagues to collaborate with disability/student support officers in helping to embed good practice into the learning and teaching practice within each institution as part of their learning and teaching strategy.

A booking form can be downloaded from the following web link:
http://www.ltsn.ac.uk/genericcentre/for-scs/AccessibleCurricula.asp

We look forward to meeting you on the Monday 8 July 2002 in London.

LTSN Generic Centre
The Network Centre
Innovation Close
York Science Park