Dear Colleague,

I am helping to produce a Multi Media CD-ROM of incidents that occur in the
university classroom, and would much appreciate a minute of your time.

The CD will be marketed mainly to trainers, staff developers and educational
developers in English speaking HE institutions. Many PCs currently in
universities appear to use Windows NT as their preferred operating system,
which is not ideal for running multimedia presentations that have large
amounts of Video content. Rather, we think that our CD will require Windows
98, 2000, Me or XP.

May I ask you:
1. Does the machine on which you would probably wish to run this kind of
presentation have Windows 98, 2000, Me or XP?

2. If not, what operating system does it use?

3. Do you have easy access to a machine using Windows 98, 2000, me or XP?

4. Would a CD requiring an operating system other than NT be inconvenient
for you ?

Please let me know soonish.

By the way, the CD should be available in the New Year. I'll let you know.

Merry Christmas!

Tony Claydon
Northumbria University