The reason why we are getting e-mails that are nothing to do with us is
simple.   Everyone is replying to Scotslink, instead of e-mailing their
reply to the individual concerned.   We have all been guilty of doing this
on some mailing list or other on occasion.

Can we set up some sort of netiquette system to deal with this?   A simple
message like "Replies should only be sent to Scotslink if they are of
general interest.   Otherwise, reply to the individual e-mail address" sent
out as a header to every Scotslink message.

Regards
David

DISCLAIMER:
This email and any files transmitted with it are intended for the use of the
individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  It may contain information
of a confidential or privileged nature.

If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the
message and destroy the e-mail.

East Dunbartonshire Council can not be held responsible for viruses, therefore
please scan all attachments.

The views expressed in this message are those of the sender and do not
necessarily reflect those of East Dunbartonshire Council who will not
necessarily be bound by its contents.