To: Sci-3L group

Still no response at all to my message last week (about promoting lifelong
learning in ways other than providing credit-bearing courses for the
public).  Do, please, reply even if it is just to say that in your
circumstances you feel that credit-bearing courses are  effective and
efficient.  I really would be very interested.

On another topic: I recently submitted a statement of intent to propose a
European network ("Science in Context" - Research, Outreach and Lifelong
Learning) within the Union's Sixth Framework Programme (FP6).  If you are
also hoping to be involved in an FP6 proposal, please contact me either
through this list or directly.

Regards,

Martin Counihan
University of Southampton