Boudewijn

It is 95% certain I will be attending. I am finalising sponsorship
arrangements to get me there as at this stage the A$5000 cost for the
conference plus travel is a bit beyond my budget.

If you want me to send a provisional registration I would be happy to do so.

Otherwise it will have to wait until my sponsorship arrangements are
finalised.

Thanks

John Lambert
MIEAust, CPEng 180 785
Bachelor of Engineering (University of Melbourne), ARMIT (Mechanical)
Director & Company Secretary
John Lambert & Associates Pty Ltd
ACN 090 833 873
ABN 59 090 833 873
235 Wandana Drive, Wandana Heights, Victoria, 3216 Australia
Phone: [61 3] 5249 1228
Fax: [61 3] 5249 1146
Mobile:  0417 033 258
E-mail: [log in to unmask]